View Single Post
Old March 31 2013, 05:27 PM   #2
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Orphan Black kept my Attention.

I saw it last night too and liked it quite a bit. It was very engaging. I like the lead and I look forward to seeing where it goes. For those who haven't seen it, it's worth checking out. It has a Charlie Jade vibe to it.

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
The bad? Americans attempting English accents. It's BBC America making this show, and it has to ba viable in a British market when they sell it back tot he homeland. the two women with the same face... One is English the other American.
From what I read, it was developed by a Canadian company, the same one that did Being Erica, then it was picked up by BBC America. Maybe they wanted the accents. Where is it set anyway? It was shot in Toronto and the cars had steering wheels on the left.

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
The Good? I saw her bum and some underboob. lets hear it for partial rear and angular nudity! Whoop! Whoop!
I was surprised that she went though with the sex. That was a big risk. Stripping down could have gotten her in trouble if she didn't fully look like her twin from head to toe. My favorite part was the look on her face when she realized that she was on top of a complete stranger just to keep him from asking too much about her unusual behavior.

Last edited by Agent Richard07; March 31 2013 at 06:04 PM.
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote