View Single Post
Old March 31 2013, 02:33 PM   #1885
EmoBorg
Captain

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

TREK_GOD_1 wrote: View Post
EmoBorg wrote: View Post
TREK_GOD_1 wrote: View Post

Related point: In the Future of Trek forum (and in other posts) Christianity is attacked, but no one champions the elimination and/or censorship of that kind of language. If one form of "offensive" language has to go, it all needs to go.
just like corporations are not persons, religion is not a person or persons. You can change companies or the religion you are in but you cannot change your sexuality as it is innate and personnal. I reserve the right to attack all religion as they are not people but corporations.
Christianity is the basis of a faith and its associated teachings, not a corporation, and is as personal to its believers as any part of the inner self. However, if you insist on attacking it, then do not cry when gay people are treated with the same open disrespect you show here.

This is not "PC world--only when it suits my agenda," so if you open the door to hate, do no be surprised if it comes your way. Balance of the universe.
i was born in a very religious family and i was very religious growing up.But now i consider all religion as nothing more than idealogies and cults. I understand where you are coming from. But religion can be changed or abandoned even. It is not personnal. It is a form of brainwashing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9R57maGvc

Last edited by EmoBorg; March 31 2013 at 02:58 PM.
EmoBorg is offline   Reply With Quote