A few extra notes from # 19:
- Kid Scotty had Happy Face wallpaper in his bedroom and a couple of antiques - a (Bad?) Toy Robot and a Rubik's Cube. He and his family seemed to be middle class, living in the suburbs.
- Starships were being built on the ground prior to the Kelvin
Incident, as seen in the Linlithgow Shipyards.
- Kid Scotty's a Ramones fan.
- The starship Scotty sneaks into looks an awful lot like the TMP Enterprise
. More IDW being careless with their art, or a clue?
- The bridge is a different story, with two chairs/consoles flanking the Captain's chair ala TNG.
- Interstellar frieghter captains in the 23rd century keep tiny hula girls on their dashboard.
- Hard to tell whether Scotty's run-in with NCC-0509 happens before or after the 'flashback' sequence of Countdown Into Darkness.
If the latter, why is Marcus still a commander and why is he on Earth on the Starfleet Academy commissions board?
- Just how many years was Scotty on
that ice planet?!?