Thread: Going Veggie
View Single Post
Old March 27 2013, 11:09 PM   #491
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Going Veggie

teacake wrote: View Post
I love strong foods too, that would be my main food requirement.

Sometimes when I'm eating stuff other people have made I find it incredibly bland and tasteless because if it was mine I would have put a lot of herbs or chillies or lime or cracked pepper or garlic or..
Two of my favorite seasonings are garlic and pepper. My family gets annoyed, because I will garlic the hell out of my food, and they can smell it from across the room. I can't help it, I like strongly seasoned food!

Also, curry. I love curry.

bigdaddy wrote: View Post
I'm late to the party, but I LOVE food. If you are looking into replacing a ground meat, like turkey and beef, with a vegan replacement, tempeh is awesome and mixed in with some nuts and stir fry it or cook like normal ground beef for tacos is amazing. And flax seeds are a super food.
Firstly, you're not late to the party, because the party's still going, and secondly, I'll try that, thanks!

"People are always looking for the single magic bullet that will totally change everything. There is no single magic bullet." - Temple Grandin
-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Brony Kingdom
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote