View Single Post
Old March 26 2013, 10:21 PM   #186
Gibraltar
Rear Admiral

Re: UT:TFV - Part II - Scorched Earths

Count Zero wrote: View Post
I really appreciate how you set up the First Contact situation and how inventive you've been concerning the Ferou. The way the past segments have been structured with the preparations for attack by the Romulans made the story even more exciting.

I had forgotten about the Masada being there. Everyone is in for a nasty surprise it seems.
Yeah, there's plenty of unpleasant shocks to go around here. Thanks for commenting!

CeJay wrote: View Post
Ante: Up'ed.

Gotta hand it to the Romulans. They have lousy timing. Now we gonna see what kind of stuff Juneau is made off. And this time there ain't no hidden consciousness that can take over. This is the real deal and her options are severely limited.

And of course trouble never comes alone. Evil Ramirez is back and at the worst possible time. Let's hope there's a Europa (and crew left) after all is said and done. Don't think they made all the payments yet.
Oh, yes, but fortunately Europa is still under warranty... for all the good that does them all the way out here.

TheLoneRedshirt wrote: View Post
Oh. Crap.

Saw it coming (well, didn't see Masada coming) but still, it was a shock to see the Romulans attack in such a blatant manner with Europa on scene. Guess I bought into the whole "alliance" thing a bit too much.

So much for a successful first-contact mission. Looks like TFV just evolved into a war between the Federation and teh Romulans.

Just another day at the office . . .
Keep your friends close and your enemies in your bed. Or, something to that effect.

Tribble puncher wrote: View Post
Dang....You don't believe in letting your characters catch a break do you?
Hey now, I'm not Dark Territory bad yet! Yet.