View Single Post
Old March 25 2013, 10:59 PM   #1800
ThunderAeroI
Rear Admiral

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

trekkiebaggio wrote: View Post
Much love for that episode. The only bit that annoyed me is that none of them ever talked about the possibility that the deal was a trap?

It was a good way to go out, but I'm sorry to lose Merle. He was so fun to watch. His scenes with Michonne were awesome and I lol'd when the car alarm went off.

The last scene...wow.

Governor biting Merle's fingers off was insane.

I liked Rick owning up to the group, and glad to see he's going to share the burden of command.

I'm glad they fit in the way Glen got the engagement ring.

I really don't want any of the main group to die, but I think Hershel will go.
Rick didn't say as much, but when he was talking to Hershal about the trade he made the point of saying that after the trade The Governor would come back and kill them all that is why he said prior to that they were going to War.

In retrospect the entire trade situation seems off like some Katy Perry song. For one moment Rick is hot for War, then cold, then Hot, then Cold. Makes it hard to follow what is really going on with him, he isn't stable but his thought process on this issue isn't clear and I dont think its Rick I think it is the writing of him.