View Single Post
Old March 25 2013, 07:52 PM   #6395
kirk55555
Fleet Captain

Re: DC's New 52: Reviews and Discussion (Spoilers welcolme and likely)

After seeing some upcoming covers, it looks like Mr. Miracle will be brought back soon. I bet he'll have no escape artist training (he'll be a New God scientist or janitor, and be the brother of darkseid instead of son or something stupid like that) and they'll bring back Big Barda, but as a love interest for Orion (because DC hates married couples). I almost started reading Wonder Woman again when they brought back orion, just to see how badly he was screwed up. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm sure he's either a) a peace loving hippie or b) New 52 Hawkman version 2, where he's so angry he's pretty muich a cartoon. Combine that with WW's bad art (and poor writing) and I just couldn't read it. I should probably just check and see if wikipedia has beennupdated with his WW appearances.

On a positive note, GL is still pretty good. I'm liking all three of the main GL books. I'm hoping the rumors are true and John doesn't get killed. DC has never done deaths well (atleast not since COIE) and the New 52 would probably do it very badly. Plus, I really don't want him to die.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote