View Single Post
Old March 25 2013, 03:58 PM   #213
bullethead
Fleet Captain

Re: Official New Star Trek 2012 Game for the PC, PS3 & X360

Haggis and tatties wrote: View Post
I must admit i am getting a bit worried about this game, why have the game reviews not appeared yet, has there been a embargo on reviews about this game, if so that's not good, why is it not being publicised all over the place, and no playable demo or even any word of one, i am getting a red alert about all this, and less than a month to go before release, reviewers must have had a review copy some time ago.
We're a month out from release and the game is getting publicity all over the place, it's just not a lot of big reveals. Reviews tend to come out about a week to two weeks around the release of the game, so we've got a long way to go. That said, I am concerned by the lack of in-depth footage from this game. Bad Robot's policy of secrecy might be to blame here, but so far we've seen very little of the supposed puzzles, tricorder stuff, and tech upgrading. I think just playing through the tutorial level would do a lot to reassure potential customers when it comes to this game.