View Single Post
Old March 24 2013, 01:29 PM   #329
Classic Fan
Rear Admiral

View Classic Fan's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Classic Fan
Re: New trekID international trailer wed

Still, I think JJ is pulling the wool over our eyes, obviously. "He was one of our best agents." Who is Weller referring to? Harrison? Another as yet unseen character? Or is it a random meeting interrupted by Harrison? Who knows.

And the Carol Marcus thing. I know in our universe she was obviously from a background in molecular biology or some such related field not mentioned on screen at least, but what about abrams Marcus? She's a weapons expert? Interesting.

Also kinda touches on the quote given by Kirk in WNMHGB where he almost married the blonde that Gary introduced to him. I know us fans kinda linked this to Marcus years ago, in a fanfic context anyway. So it will be interesting to see how JJ handles that.

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
I don't get it.
Xaios wrote: View Post
I made a meme of the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this trailer. Enjoy.

Ha haaa.

The Rock. With Sean Connery and Nic 'I'm a floorboard' Cage. One my fave films. I was 13, so I have an excuse.
"Course your not,your not scared of anything. Box falls out the sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard. Look at you, just sittin' there,you know what i think? Must be helluva scary crack in your wall" - The Doctor
Classic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote