View Single Post
Old March 24 2013, 09:08 AM   #58
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: NBC: Jimmy Fallon to replace Jay Leno in 2014

bigdaddy wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Jimmy Fallon is forever classy.
I'm not a fan of his show, but he's keeping his mouth shut about the whole thing, and I enjoy that. I think it would be great if his first tonight show has Conan come out and do the first few jokes of the monolog.

Drew Carey was going to host The Late Late Show, but Craig Ferguson was selected instead, and I'm very glad. I can't see Drew doing a good job at the desk long term. If you look around the internet you can see the five test shows they did.
I'll have to check those out. Anyhoo, I agree. I think Jimmy stayed out more several reasons. Firstly, he was the new kid on the block, and you don't want to ruffle the feathers at the top when you've just showed up on the farm. Secondly, I think Jimmy sympathized with Conan. It's just a gut feeling, but Jimmy strikes me as someone who believes in fair play.
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is online now   Reply With Quote