View Single Post
Old March 22 2013, 08:29 PM   #117
OmahaStar
Disrespectful of his betters

View OmahaStar's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to OmahaStar Send a message via Yahoo to OmahaStar
Re: Best Audio Book?

Sindatur wrote: View Post
I'm almost done with my CLassic Who Rewatch (Started with Troughton in Jan or Feb and straight through to McCoy). I'm up to Curse of Fenric

I seem to recall hearing that there is an Audioplay "Sequel" to Survivor where The Master is still in "Cat Mode". Is this true? If so what's it called and is it any good?

I've listened to abut half of Evelyn's 3rd story The Apocalypse Element and I am enjoying it immensely. OmahaStar, I am becoming very attached to Evelyn, thanks. I'm liking her attitude more and more as the stories move forward (Though Charley's a bit pissed, bcause she's been waiting quite some time for me to cotinue with her adventures )
Do you have all of Evelyn's stories? If not, this will be of interest to you.

Big Finish is having a "Big Finish 3" convention in the UK, with several of their actors (including Tom Baker and David Warner) signing. For those of us who can't make it, they are doing a "5 pound sale" ... Whether you get the CD or the download, it's 5 pounds ($7.47) ... They got five of their top management, and each of them picked two stories for the sale. They include:

1 - The Judgement of Isskar (5)
2 - Son of the Dragon (5)
3 - The Elite (5 with Tegan)
4 - A Death in the Family (7, WITH EVELYN)
5 - Eternal Summer (5)
6 - The Girl Who Never Was (8)
7 - The Condemned (6)
8 - Cradle of the Snake (5 with Tegan)
9 - Peri and the Piscon Paradox (5 and 6; companion chronicle with Colin Baker as the second reader!)
10 - Jago and Litefoot: Series 1 (5 per disc, so 20 pounds - $29.86 US)

http://bigfinish.com/news/v/doctor-w...-special-offer

Good for this weekend only.