View Single Post
Old March 22 2013, 09:05 AM   #181
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: New trekID international trailer wed

Devon wrote: View Post
You scared me for a minute!!!

After digesting it, this seems like this can be extremely good. Orci is into conspiracy theory/government over up type things, and this seems like something he would have enjoy writing about. Granted, we got a little of the government cover-up kind of thing "Insurrection," but that was overshadowed by the fact that it was "Insurrection."
By all the blue hells, Insurrection always messes up everything in Insurrection.

The only critique I have is that the Carol Marcus Underwear thing seems out of place. It's "Trailer... Trailer... Trailer... Almost Nude Woman... Trailer.. Trailer.." I have no problem with the fact that she appears that way in the fil, but I think it just stuck out like a sore thumb in the context of what was a really excellent trailer instead of something more subtle. Of course Alice Eve's physical attributes are not.. um.. subtle.
SHUT UP WESL-er, DEVON!

Also, I rather liked it, and not just for obvious reasons, but because in a split second, we get to see Carol's attitude towards Jim, and I think it's hilarious.

Pardon my language for a moment, but if anyone says Gene Roddenberry is "rolling in his grave," it is only to make room for the massive hard-on he just got seeing that.
Yes, this.
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote