View Single Post
Old March 22 2013, 04:53 AM   #112
Locutus of Bored
The Mod Awakens

Re: College: Gender Studies (Feminism Discussion)

Taking care of some business after discussing things in the BR.

junxon wrote: View Post
really i can't see the downside in getting a qualification in a subject you find fascinating, so i reckon go for it.

and for the record, during the course of this thread derangednasat has made a lot of intrusive presumptions and attributed false strawman opinions to me that come across as intolerant and vindictive.

so i hope you permit me to call him a whiny little misogynist douchebag without giving me an infraction, but if you do i'm willing to accept it.
Infraction for flaming. Comments to PM.

Deranged Nasat wrote: View Post
Let me show you what real hate looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W46iTOiFm1U
Nasat, you have received a trolling infraction for a combination of derailing the OP's thread, repeatedly spamming with links instead of providing your own commentary, being unnecessarily hostile and unresponsive, and posting hateful, bigoted rhetoric. Comments to PM.
'First Contact' is the tale of a man who just wants to cash in on his creation so he can get wasted on an island full of naked women, but his fans keep insisting that he's a saintly visionary who has profoundly altered the world. AKA - 'I Don't Want to be a Statue: The Gene Roddenberry Story.'