View Single Post
Old March 22 2013, 02:48 AM   #814
JD
Admiral

Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

kirk55555 wrote: View Post
Yeah, the topic should just be done with. But, just to answer Professor Zoom, I don't believe its possible for Science Fiction to do something with the media that would be interesting, atleast to me. I have absolutely no interest in the media, so its an uphill battle to make media stuff watchable to me, much less make me actually like it. I'd say that B5 does it badly even if I wasn't predisposed to dislike stuff about the media in TV shows, but even if it was done better I'd still consider it a waste of time.
So just because you don't like it, that means it can't possibly be good ever? Seriously dude, you really need to realize that just because you don't like something doesn't mean it can't possibly be good. I didn't like Black Swan when I tried to watch it last year, but I'm more than willing to admit that was a good movie, it just wasn't my kind of movie. I can admit that it could be a well acted, written, and directed movie, even if I didn't like it myself.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is online now   Reply With Quote