View Single Post
Old March 21 2013, 08:08 PM   #149
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doubleohfive
Re: Dallas - Season 2

Shilliam Watner wrote: View Post
I haven't read this whole thread but is anyone aware that they have signed on Lee Majors (The Six Million Dollar Man) to star as Sue Ellen's love interest? I read it three days ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...inment+-+Mixed)
cardinal biggles wrote: View Post
Yeah, I think I remember reading that a while back on the UltimateDallas.com fansite.

In ratings news, while the total number of viewers was back down from the spike for J.R.'s funeral, they managed to retain the all-important 18-49 demo pretty well. Hopefully that will help move TNT toward a renewal for Season 3.
Admiral2 wrote: View Post
Shilliam Watner wrote: View Post
I haven't read this whole thread but is anyone aware that they have signed on Lee Majors (The Six Million Dollar Man) to star as Sue Ellen's love interest? I read it three days ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...nment+-+Mixed)
Didn't need to read about it. He was in the promo for Monday's episode.
I posted a link about that news story back in February in the this very thread

As for the episode:

Great show. Great cliffhanger. Great to see Gary, Valene and Lucy together even if briefly.

Really my only nit is that Katherine Wentworth, Pam and Cliff's sister, isn't dead. Bobby said she was, but I don't see how he'd know that given her exit during the original series. Katherine was killed during the dream season, so its entirely possible that's what the writers remembered, but it's also possible the Ewings learned of her passing in the interim between the series end and the reboot.

Other than that, it was great!