View Single Post
Old March 21 2013, 06:54 AM   #830
billcosby
Commodore

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Season Five News and Discussion

DarthPipes wrote: View Post
I don't think Disney hates The Clone Wars. More like they simply don't give a fuck about the show or its fans. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be suprised if we don't see any of this "bonus content." When you don't give a fuck about something, you're not exactly in a rush to do more of it. I find moves like caneling The Clone Wars by Disney and others to be unnecessarily hostile towards the fanbase.
Sorry DarthPipes, but I think the evidence may suggest Disney does hate The Clone Wars, it's fans, etc. a whole lot.

Disney has disbanded the team that produced the series. Apparently their talent is more of a threat to them than a benefit.

I think DarthPipes is correct to say we may never see this "bonus content" as it truly may be just that, destined for easter egg status on future DRM online-only digital downloads of Star Wars Disney (TM) content twenty years plus down the road.

This reminds me of the time that Palpatine sensed the surge in the power of the Super Maul Bros and came and obliterated them.

From TheForce.Net:
"Disney planned to place future Star Wars TV projects in the hands of its existing television operation."
http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/s...ded_150781.asp

This bad feeling I'd had [regarding the Disney-future of this series] for months now and the slow realization that Disney's TV channel wouldn't be broadcasting The Clone Wars episodes... to the show's outright cancellation... and now the mass firings of the staff, I can't imagine things getting any worse for fans of The Clone Wars right now. The writing was on the wall the moment the 3D releases were shit canned.

This is truly the bottom of the fucking sarlacc pit!

billcosby is offline   Reply With Quote