Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old March 21 2013, 06:16 AM   #2034
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

Re: Mass Effect 3

^ Honestly all you need is Super Elites; if you do it quickly there's no need for any bonuses at all (though they don't hurt!)

Reverend wrote: View Post
Kestrel wrote: View Post
^ Ha, awesome. I assume something is said about it?
Yeah, there's a little scene in the car where she totally shorts out for a second. Tricia Helfer line delivery is just hilarious! Which says a lot since the funny line only consists of two words.
Hahaha, that's fantastic. "... I'm okay!!!!"

Reverend wrote: View Post
So... has anybody played through the Armax Arsenal Arena much? Anybody had any luck with the "Mirror Match" mode? Maybe I'm just not very good, but... damn...
Yeah, it was tough but doable. Honestly I found the super elite Collector match to be by far the most challenging. Must had died half a dozen times trying to win that match.
Hmm, I know from multiplayer the Collectors are a lot tougher overall, but I've had no issue with Super Elite Reapers and Cerberus (Collectors haven't come up), so I don't know they'd be impossible for me. And the Fatal Error didn't give me any significant trouble with this build. The Mirror Match, though, I just have no luck at all with. Wave 1 maybe, but Wave 2...

Maybe it's my build? Playing Infiltrator and the Cloak seems to be completely ineffective so I can't even line up a shot...
"Lie to me."
Kestrel is online now   Reply With Quote