View Single Post
Old March 21 2013, 04:37 AM   #829
DarthPipes
Rear Admiral

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Season Five News and Discussion

I believe Filoni's continued involvement was confirmed by a Disney executive during a conference call. They would be foolish to get rid of him.

I'm disappointed about the rest of the team being let go or re-assigned but not surprised. I expect Disney will do away with LFL Animation. It's what they do, they have a ton of animation studios and I don't see them keep a distant foreign one around. It's a shame...Clone Wars blew away just about every Disney television product out there.

I don't think Disney hates The Clone Wars. More like they simply don't give a fuck about the show or its fans. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be suprised if we don't see any of this "bonus content." When you don't give a fuck about something, you're not exactly in a rush to do more of it. I find moves like caneling The Clone Wars by Disney and others to be unnecessarily hostile towards the fanbase.

It's a shame too because a character like Ahsoka is unlikely to ever appear again onscreen, at least not for a long time.

This might have been the original report...

http://www.examiner.com/article/layo...film-animation
DarthPipes is offline   Reply With Quote