View Single Post
Old March 20 2013, 07:04 PM   #390
cardinal biggles
THE ZEPPO

Send a message via ICQ to cardinal biggles Send a message via AIM to cardinal biggles Send a message via Yahoo to cardinal biggles
Re: Castle Season 5 (including Spoilers)

Forbin wrote: View Post
bigdaddy wrote: View Post
Yeah Castle's reaction was a little over the top, but still fun. As long as I'm having fun watching TV I don't mind.

If any of you also watch Bones you wouldn't mind the stupid little things Castle does. He's still fun and somewhat in characters. After eight years Bones is still annoying.
Brennan herself, yes, I agree. I generally love the rest of the cast though, and especially Hodgens and Angela together.
Brennan's been getting a little better this season as a character. I guess motherhood and living with Booth has made her slightly less socially retarded. But it's a testament to the show and the rest of the cast that I keep tuning in when the titular lead is my least favorite character.
"For those of you playing the home game, this is what is known as a 'Prince Albert'. And I'm sure that was his last wish. 'Victoria, I'm dying. I want you to name a museum, a performance hall, and a bolt through the cock after me.'"
—Robin Williams, Live on Broadway
cardinal biggles is offline   Reply With Quote