View Single Post
Old March 20 2013, 02:32 AM   #2593
OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
Ralph looks awesome! So does Jon too
Yeah, I've gotta hand it to Matty. They've been knocking it out of the park with this year's sub. Saint Walker, Phantom Stranger, and Elongated Man have all ben real winners in my book. Hopefully, we can avoid another fiasco like last year's Rocket Red. Larfleeze is next month, along with the subscriber exclusive Monsieur Mallah and the Brain. I can't wait for those, even if Mallah is going to pretty much be a straight up Grodd reuse.

EnsignRicky wrote: View Post
I like the Green Lantern Stewie.
It's a Funko vinyl Green Lantern. They make a whole bunch of pop culture characters in the block-headed super deformed style. I was given it as a Christmas gift, last year.

cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
Now that I'm aware Tom Servo's in the background of most of his photos I'm on perpetual Tom Watch. Spotted him!
I've never done it on purpose, but from now on I totally will.

Kira's Mom wrote: View Post
Got Fraction's Hawkeye: Volume One today. Little Hawkeye approves.

Awesome! I have been absolutely loving Fraction's Hawkeye so far. It's one of the most entertaining books on the shelves right now. Actually, when you think about it, it shares a lot in common with your Clint and Natasha adventures. It's all about Hawkeye dealing with stuff that goes on when he's not out saving the world as an Avenger.