Thread: After Abrams
View Single Post
Old March 19 2013, 10:32 PM   #96
Count Zero
Decidedly something

Re: After Abrams

xortex wrote: View Post
Star Trek is over. There is no after Abrams unless you have a magatronic bomb. The man is Jewish after all. He's not stupid as well as a not very talented thinker.
xortex wrote: View Post
LobsterAfternoon wrote: View Post
Xortex, I'd love to hear that further explained. If it's well thought-out, maybe I'll tell it to my family this passover.
It's a little known fact that Mother Theresa was actually Hitler in Drag. A lot more happened in that bunker than they thought. He had a sex change operation and slipped out unnoticed when the allies got there as an unwitting nurse.

Later in the century they tried to clone that piece of skull they thought was Hitlers and it somehow turned out to be Shirley Temple. How that happened, nobody knows. She later worked for the phone company for twenty years and then did a striptease act in Vegas for a long time, long after it was out of style and fashionable and while not even in her prime anymore.

Well, you asked.

As for Abrams, He's a smart greedy Jew.
One infraction for trolling. This is a textbook example of how to do it. Comments to PM.