Captain Kathryn
Commodore

Location: In Star Trek / Doctor Who fantasy land aka New Jersey
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Captain Kathryn
Re: Does It Get Better???

stj wrote: View Post
SCENE: interior of mess hall
Captain Kathryn wrote: View Post
SEVEN: Obviously you've suggested a visit to the holodeck in the hopes of creating a romantic mood. Are you in love with me, Ensign?
KIM: Well, no.
SEVEN: Then you wish to copulate?
KIM: No! I mean, I, I don't know what I mean.
SEVEN: All of these elaborate rituals of deception. I didn't realise becoming human again would be such a challenge. Sexuality is particularly complex. As Borg we had no need for seduction, no time for single cell fertilization. We saw a species we wanted and we assimilated it. Nevertheless, I am willing to explore my humanity. Take off your clothes.
KIM: Er, Seven.
SEVEN: Don't be alarmed. I won't hurt you.
Sex in public? The scene is ambiguous as to whether Seven is twitting Harry or naively sincere. It is unambiguous as to foreclosing any Seven/Harry shipping.
I dislike Harry/7 almost as much as I dislike C/7.

From the crew, I can only see Seven with either the Doctor or Tuvok (if he wasn't married!). But Tuvok was so loyal to his wife, therefore I know he would never do that.

Or Icheb/7. I think Icheb definitely had a thing for Seven, even if it was more in a mother/son way. Once he aged a couple years.... yeaaa.
Human- babies!

Then there is always J/7 hehe. I am not a shipper of J/7, but it doesn't gross me out as much as C/7.