Mardi Gras Massacre - free admission
Battle Beyond the Stars - Netflix Instant
Oz the Great and Powerful 3D - free admission
Nashville - free admission
Fat Man Little Boy - Netflix Instant
Craig Ferguson: I'm Here to Help - Netflix Instant
Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia - free admission
Josie and the Pussycats - free admission

Found BBtS, an old '80s scifi movie starrin' Richard Thomas & George Peppard. I know I must have seen this movie when I was a kid, 'cause some of it was pretty familiar, especially Peppard's mayday call.

But, I'm countin' it as a new to me movie, 'cause its been over a million years since I watched it.

When I went into work to get my paycheck & schedule, and stuck around to see Oz in 3D. I thought it was alright, kinda silly, and the china girl was the most awesome part. Especially when she pulled a knife...

Watched the second season of Boardwalk Empire over the weekend.

Went over to the Ritz yesterday afternoon to see Nashville, an old Robert Altman film from the '70s. Ronee Blakely was there, and did a Q&A afterwards. And I got her to autograph my movie ticket.

Watchin' FMLB, a standup thing with two of the guys from Broken Lizard talkin' to a crowd in San Francisco.

- edit, to add -

Watched the latest Craig Ferguson stand up, produced by Netflix & filmed in D.C.

Pretty funny, of course, and makes me want to see him live again.

And I'm currently sittin' front row center-ish of Theater #2 at the Drafthouse Ritz, waitin' for Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia.

BMtHoAG was a pretty good movie. Took me awhile while watchin' it, but I was able to figure out where I knew "Bennie" from - he also played Sgt "Big Toe" Hulka in Stripes.

Followed the Sam Peckinpah movie in Theater #2 with Musc Monday's showin' of Josie and the Pussycats in Theater #1 at the Ritz.

Dear lord, is there a single frame of that movie that doesn't have product placement?

Last edited by od0_ital; March 19 2013 at 06:20 PM.
od0_ital is offline   Reply With Quote