View Single Post
Old March 18 2013, 08:06 PM   #4
Guy Gardener
Fleet Admiral

Re: Bates Motel seemed like it's going 2 suck, & then it didn't.(Spoil

Saul wrote: View Post
Can this work as a series though? Are they gonna murder someone every week? Why is the socially shy Norman climbing out his window to meet girls at night and why are they sitting on his lap and giving him their phone number after having just met him? I mean, why does this guy grow up to be someone who needs to spy on women in showers and then murder them if they are all over him from the beginning? I mean, what kind of school is he going to??? and why couldn't I have gone to a school like that? Will Vin Diesel show up and start racing this guy?
Well he did come home from the party because he was annoyed that they lied to him and that they were not going to study... Couple that with the jock scooping off the girl he was interested in.

If those kids were actually studying algebra, Norman would have stayed with them most of the night and his mother would be dead.

Meanwhile as for the deathtoll for the rest of the season goes, how many people does Norma have to kill to stop that high way from being built?

Troy Yingst. My Life as Liz
Guy Gardener is offline   Reply With Quote