View Single Post
Old March 18 2013, 02:26 AM   #24
J. Allen
[Snuggling Intensifies]

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: The Netflix Thread

1001001 wrote: View Post
We use Netflix quite a bit, especially the kids. We have streaming and 1 DVD at a time.

I use it with my laptop when I'm on the road. Currently, I'm watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia from the beginning.

As has already been mentioned, I hope they get better streaming choices. I would pay more for that. I am anxiously awaiting Arrested Development!

Still, I watch an appalling amount of network TV and cable channels. I also watch more football than is healthy for a person. You can have my DirecTV remote when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

We have Netflix and DirecTV, too. DirecTV has an obscene number of movie channels. We've got the package that gave us all of the movie channels for 3 months absolutely free. At the end of the trial, I'll probably just stick with HBO, but for right now, I have about 2,000 movies that I can watch any time I want. It's insane.
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote