View Single Post
Old March 18 2013, 01:16 AM   #7
shivkala
Rear Admiral

Re: TNG Caption This! 308: The day LeadHead broke the server

Thanks again for the win, Leadhead. I think I speak for us all when I say a universe where Jenny McCarthy was a Playmate and then faded into obscurity is a universe we'd all want to live in.

Worf: I just do not understand, I have taken this, "Which Enterprise Crewmember Are You Must Like" quiz five times and I keep ending up with Wesley!

Picard vowed, from this day forward, Wesley would no longer be allowed to watch R. Kelly videos.

Data: No, sir, I just do not see how that nebula cloud looks like Dr. Crusher and you doing this "doggy-style," you speak of. And I highly suggest you cease your efforts to convince me, as the Doctor is due to arrive here at any moment.

Riker: For the record sir, I totally see it.

Worf: I swear this is the last assignment I take where there is any chance of being around Ferengis...

Picard: Now, now, Counselor, there's no need to cry. Listen, if you promise not to say anything, I'll just say you passed your starship driver's test. I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen from giving you your starship license?
"When I reach for the edge of the universe, I do it knowing that along some paths of cosmic discovery, there are times when, at least for now, one must be content to love the questions themselves." --Neil deGrasse Tyson
shivkala is offline   Reply With Quote