View Single Post
Old March 16 2013, 04:55 PM   #2136
Hartzilla2007
Vice Admiral

Re: Marvel Now/ReEvolution Ongoing Discussion (Spoilers)

M'rk, son of Mogh wrote: View Post
Admiral_Young wrote: View Post
Keep in mind as I've said before that Bendis wrote Age of Ultron at least two years ago...that is why Peter is not Otto (although the tie in will feature Otto-Peter), Carol is still Ms. Marvel, etc. Bendis probably hasn't updated his script since he finished them.
Except he DID update the scripts and it IS Otto.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/age-...me-bendis.html

Nrama: It's been said that since everyone knew this story was coming so it didn't take much maneuvering to make it fit with the current Marvel slate. So that's Superior Spider-Man in the first issue?
Bendis: Yes. But it's not going to be a major Superior Spider-Man chapter. There's not going to be any big reveals about Peter or Otto in this. For those following, yes, it fits right in. For all intents and purposes to these characters, it's Peter.
Nrama: Spider-Man's dialogue seemed to be written nimbly so that it could reasonably be interpreted either way, as Peter or Otto.
Bendis: I have massaged these scripts up until the moment you read them. And not only just for Spider-Man, but to reference all the Marvel NOW! stuff that we can.

Except Otto Octavius is a dick, he isn't going to have some seeming freak out over Ultron wiping out people he doesn't even give a crap about like Spider-Man seemed to be doing in the issue 2 preview.
Hartzilla2007 is offline   Reply With Quote