View Single Post
Old March 15 2013, 10:40 PM   #203
JD
Admiral

Re: Official New Star Trek 2012 Game for the PC, PS3 & X360

TrekBBS member 8 of 5 has posted the description for the Prima Guide on his website.
Along with a description of the stuff the book covers, it also has this description of the game's story:
Following the destruction of the Vulcan homeworld, Vulcan scientists are hard at work establishing a colony on New Vulcan. With the help of an experimental piece of technology known as the Helios Device, the scientists hope to terraform the planet, creating a home for the few remaining Vulcans. But when activated, the Helios Device creates a rip in the fabric of space time, leading to an attack by an unknown alien race emerging from the anomaly. It’s up to Captain Kirk, First Officer Spock and the crew of the Enterprise to confront this new threat, preventing the Helios Device from falling into enemy hands. The future of the Vulcan people and the entire Federation is at stake.
Sounds cool. I remember somewhere else people were confused by the Gorn being from another universe or something, but as far as I remember there really isn't anything in the canon that prevents that from being the case. Either way, this sounds great. This is easily one of my most anticipated games of the year.
Harry Dresden - Blood Rites (The Dresden Files #6)
JD is offline   Reply With Quote