View Single Post
Old March 15 2013, 08:08 PM   #1570
gblews
Rear Admiral

View gblews's Twitter Profile
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

Mojochi wrote: View Post
There's been better things about season 3 compared to 2, & some that still aren't that great compared to the 1st. The character development drags & often gets derailed for nonsense, but the events which do tend to reflect some of the comic are still pretty awesome

Overall, the show is still definitely worth watching, but they do inflict a lot of wayward nonsense & ill conceived character arcs on the viewer. A lot of that emerges from the fact that in order to keep the budget under control, they have to settle in on some plots & drag them out longer than how the show started in the very short 1st season, which wears on the fans' patience.
Well the ratings are going through the roof, so apparently the fans don't agree with you.

I can see the Govenor storyline continuing to season 4 and ending in the season 4 premiere. I wouldn't be surprised if the battle didn't start until the end of the season 3 finale and we find out the Gov's fate (or some other main character's) in season 4. Gotta keep us anticipating and talking about the show in the off season.
gblews is offline   Reply With Quote