View Single Post
Old March 15 2013, 07:01 PM   #44
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: Lindelof On The Mysterious Harrison

WarpFactorZ wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
It's not necessary to be so dismissive and arrogant about it all the time. Especially since you've been this way with both peple saying he is Khan and with people saying he isn't Khan at different times.
I agree. I can't tell which side of the fence this guy is on. He either thinks it *is* Khan, and is poo-pooing people who don't. Or, exactly the opposite. Or both.
No, I'm pretty sure that he's been maintaining all along that it'll be Khan and that it won't be Gary Mitchell, Harry Mudd, Squire Trelane, Gary Seven, the Horta, the Hunchback of Notre Dame or the Phantom of the Opera.

In any event, he comes off as very rude and haughty every time.
I'm also pretty sure that Legion has never made any secret of the fact that "Arrogant SOB" is part of his job title and his internet presence.

So, Legion, we get it: you love the idea it's Khan, and you hate it at the same time, and we're all idiots who don't understand movies, marketing, or Star Trek. Next contribution?
What he doesn't do, though, is to go fishing by putting words into the mouths of others.
"Recently my 8 year-old cousin asked me, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, if I'd ever microwaved a banana. I'm terrified to try, but I'm sure whatever happens—splattering, abrupt, radioactive—sounds exactly like an Annie Clark guitar solo."
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote