View Single Post
Old March 15 2013, 11:56 AM   #1247
MrsStepford
Ensign

Re: Welcome new Voyager fans!

Hey everyone or anyone - I am new to Trek. I've only seen a few seasons of both Next Gen, Voyager (basically a few of the pre-Seven-of-Nine episodes and more of the post S-O-N episodes) and a couple of Deep Space. Sorry if I'm not hip to the proper "lingo". I don't really know anyone one who watches Trek and really long for someone to discuss it with.

After some consideration I have come to the conclusion that my fav is probably Voyager. I particularly like the strong female characters in this series. My favorite being S-O-N. No - not because she is so outwardly beautiful (gosh I wish I looked like that!) but because she is a complex and interesting character. From the little I have managed to pick up via the net Voyager is sometimes seen as the lesser of all the Treks. I can't speak to this as I have seen none of the OS or Enterprise. From what I have seen so far, I must say that DSN is the worst (mind you - I haven't got to any eps with Worf - which I look forward to). Anyhoo enough about me. I look forward to discussing Voyager with anyone who wants to!
MrsStepford is offline   Reply With Quote