View Single Post
Old March 14 2013, 01:23 AM   #124
Caligula
Vice Admiral

Re: Dallas - Season 2

Admiral2 wrote: View Post
Caligula wrote:
Emma just came from a situation where her every move was being watched and controlled. I'm not at all shocked that she was getting high and screwing John Ross... because her grandmother and father aren't there to keep her from doing those things.
I'm not surprised, just disappointed that the writers couldn't wait an episode before having her spread her legs for a Ewing. It was an unneeded diversion from the rest of the awesomeness that was this episode.
It was a little soon, I won't argue that. But because of what the two characters were going through, it at least seemed natural that they would go for it. Her father had intruded onto Southfork in a desperate attempt to get her to return with him, and any other Ewing male was either too old or otherwise devoted to someone else; his father had been killed, and the women at the wake were either too old or had already pissed him off. They'd found a temporary connection in their grief. I doubt it will get much follow-up, though, except perhaps to be something for either Rebecca or Ann to use against John Ross. Hell, at this point, I wouldn't be shocked if Emma eventually ends up with Elena's brother. He seems to be the only young male at Southfork not currently getting any....

Admiral2 wrote: View Post
Elena was definitely underused, though, and this subplot with her and her brother is not going to do much to help with that.
Which is too bad because Jordana's the only one of the young'uns I like without reservation.
I like both her AND Emma Bell without reservation. Josh Henderson has been growing on me as of late, especially these last two episodes.
Caligula is offline   Reply With Quote