View Single Post
Old March 13 2013, 07:06 AM   #29
JD
Admiral

Re: E-Books or Paper Books

I forgot to vote in the poll....oops. But that's been corrected now.
As for why I prefer E-books, it mainly for their storage, adaptability, and ease of use. I don't live in a big house, and before I got my Nooks I had different books spread out across three book case, one for stuff I haven't read, one for tie-ins, and one for non tie-ins and all three are starting to overflow. Now that I have my Nook, I can have thousands of books one device that is smaller than a single hardback book. I also love the fact that I can change the text size and font if I'm having trouble with the standard. One of the big ones for me is ease of use. For the last few years I've had some medical problems that have affected my arms, which can make it hard to hold a open without breaking the binding, which is one of my biggest book pet peeves, but with the e-readers I can just prop it up, and only need to reach out to change the page, and if worst comes to worst I don't even need to use my hands.