View Single Post
Old March 13 2013, 02:57 AM   #1551
Mojochi
Commodore

Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

I'm not sure any level of redeeming action can make up for the asinine things Andrea has done this season, the worst of which has been blabbing every single detail about everyone at the prison. This psychopath will target an infant, & the only reason he can do so is because she told him one was there

I'm pretty sure that she has bar none done every stupid thing possible, the dumbest of which was to ever be gullible enough to trust a group that had Merle at is leadership core.
Anyone who dies as a result, their death will be on her head... & scumbag Merle, of course. If you are that careless in a world where people are hanging on by a thread, you deserve to pay

On a show where Dale dies simply because Carl was too scared to kill a walker, Andrea's flagrant stupidity has gone unchecked for far too long. If anyone else had been that stupid or caused that much trouble, they'd be dead by now, and frankly, if she were too, it would make room for characters like Beth & Carol to be featured more.

In hindsight, I do wish they'd given a bit more time to Daryl & Carol. There's been something there for a long time now, & we can't spend any time on it because we have to watch Andrea trip through the apocalypse like Alice in Wonderland
Mojochi is offline   Reply With Quote