View Single Post
Old March 12 2013, 03:37 AM   #3259
Re: Star Trek Online Discussion Thread (now free to play!)

Like many here, I have 2 maxed out, 3 nearly maxed out and 1 freshly made character and am finding it boring. Getting what I want for the new character now requires so much dilithium and what nots that I'm pretty demotivated in kitting him out with the greatest. What's more, devs have said Season 8 is primarily targeted at new players so I suspect there isn't going to be a wealth of new content for us old timers. At best, I anticipate a new adventure zone and a new reputation faction to grind in season 8.

As for a romulan faction... *yawn* By this time I have so much invested in the Federation in terms of unlocked c-store starships and unique fed-only consoles that I don't even bothered to max out my current 2 kdf characters. So I don't see why I would create a new romulan faction character.

So if Cryptic add my favorite classes, Druids and Rangers, I'll may just jump on the NWN bandwagon instead.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things donít always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

Last edited by intrinsical; March 12 2013 at 03:53 AM.