View Single Post
Old March 11 2013, 12:40 AM   #8
Ancient Mariner
Rear Admiral

View Ancient Mariner's Twitter Profile
Re: Breaking News: THE CLONE WARS Has Been Cancelled

FWIW, from a March 6 interview with Filoni:
IGN: There are so many questions, obviously, about the future of the show, but back last summer at Celebration, you talked about work being done on Season 6. We know that there are completed episodes that we havenít seen. Might we get an announcement one way or the other about when and where weíll be seeing that, any time soon?

Filoni: [Laughs] Well, thatís the interesting part, this wait-and-see thing, I know, for fans. But there are more stories to tell, and as Iíve said, weíve been working on them for awhile. Iíll be excited when we can share more details with you about that, but at this point, there isnít really much I can say. Unfortunately, thatís all I can say. Sadly, for you guys. [Laughs] I see cool stuff every dayÖ itís totally unfair!

IGN: Thatís very encouraging, because there are some more extreme rumors saying, ďThe show is over!Ē But I kept thinking, ďBut theyíve been making episodes, so that canít be the case!Ē

Filoni: Right? Always in motion is the future. This is where I can be very vague and quizzical. [Laughs]
link

My interpretation: That sounds like someone who doesn't think the series is going to end ... but might undergo some changes.