View Single Post
Old March 10 2013, 01:06 AM   #46
Marsden
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Did You Love Other Vintage Sci-Fi Shows?

Star Trek was my favorite show for so long, nothing came close, but I really like Doctor Who, Tom Baker is my Doctor, and Ultraman. Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Night Stalker, and Night Gallery are also favorites.

I watched and like both Buck Rodgers and Battlestar Galactica, but they're ten plus years later, I don't think of them the same way.

BTW, I recently bought the full Outer Limits dvd set and besides being a really good show, I had a really fun time playing spot the Star Trek (or other now famous) actor. I don't have the exact numbers, but I'd say it's 67% that someone from Star Trek is going to be on. I understand the supposed decrease in quality the second season, but I don't agree, I think some of the best are in the second season. But the first season music is superior, and they had many more monsters, so if you need a "bear" to be quality, then the second season did drop off. Also, there's this article which I found interesting: http://www.fastcopyinc.com/orionpres...trekmyths2.htm
Marsden is offline   Reply With Quote