View Single Post
Old March 9 2013, 09:22 PM   #39
Gryffindorian
Vice Admiral

Re: Traffic Violations & Court Appearance

tighr wrote: View Post
Gryffindorian wrote: View Post
I'm curious how you accomplished this feat if you couldn't pull forward or if you couldn't back up.
The traffic was stop and go along that road. So when I thought the path around the tracks was clear, I made a move but there were far too many vehicles ahead of me in both lanes. I will never drive in that part of town again.
You misunderstood my question. My original quote was referencing the fact that you were PULLED OVER by a squad car. Were you currently on the tracks when pulled over? If so, how did you pull over if you were currently on the tracks and unable to pull forward or backward? This implies that you had some available course of action had a police officer not been present.
I did mention that traffic was stop and go, but not stopped permanently. Of course, when the light turned green, all the vehicles were able to move again. I saw the patrol car signaling me, and I drove farther down to a safe spot. I hope that clears any confusion.