View Single Post
Old March 8 2013, 05:18 PM   #3
Deranged Nasat
Vice Admiral

Re: DS9 Caption Contest 74; Debauchery and Mischief...

Teacher (offscreen): "Now, class. We're very lucky to have two actual members of the Klingon Nobility here with us today, to act out a short scenario for our Klingon sex education course. Class, please welcome Quark (of the former House of Quark) and Jadzia Dax (of the House of Martok)!"

Quark ("acting"): "Gee, K'Suzie, let's park our glorious attack fighter at the makeout point and take my bat'leth for a spin!"

Dax: "PETA'Q! You dishonour me by neglecting to use a condom!"

Odo: "Gentlemen, you're under arrest".

O'Brien: "What the hell for?"

Odo: "Under station law, making swirls in the Fog of Laas constitutes physical assault".

Sisko: "You cannot be dismissed until the second hand reaches twelve. Such is the rule on my station, doctor, and everyone must follow the rules at all times, or else I become displeased. The second hand has passed 10, but it is not yet on 12...Doctor, stop your fidgeting!".

Kira: "I hate it when he's in these intense, obsessive moods. Can't he go build an alien clock or an ancient sailboat or something?"

Last edited by Deranged Nasat; March 8 2013 at 11:45 PM.
Deranged Nasat is offline   Reply With Quote