episodes 3 to 5.
- They were pretty uneventful, but I've warmed up to the cast and I'm looking forward to some good stuff down the line.
- I liked that they touched on the concept of mindfulness in "Stranger Ranger"
. There wasn't a lot there, but they captured the basics pretty well with just a few scenes.
- The show doesn't feel like it's shot in New Zealand.
- I don't like the protruding heads on the megazord and I'm not looking forward to seeing them on the augmented ranger outfits. They're ugly.
- Ciara Hanna has a YouTube channel
with her doing silly stuff and hanging out with the cast.