View Single Post
Old March 7 2013, 07:32 PM   #704
kirk55555
Fleet Captain

Re: Farscape or Babylon 5?

sojourner wrote: View Post
But Kirk55555's specialty is forming opinions on things he hasn't seen yet.
Well, it seems like 90% of the time, my ideas are right, atleast to me. I generally know my reaction to things. I know what I like and dislike. In this case, I dislike spoilers that ruin an arc, except its usually my fault when it comes to spoilers. I stopped watching BSG because

But, having the actual writer ruin a character arc in the show is a weird experience. Anyway, there is nothing I can do about it now. I'll just have to deal with if they ever try to build suspense or mystery with Londo again. Now, back to my watching B5 episodes.

Walkabout - The B5 space suit looks weird. The helmet seemed weirdly shaped. Still, it was a cool scene, seeing Sheridan face the vorlon ship in space. It was nice to see that narn ship guarding B5, and having it be the same ship B5 saved. The new vorlon ambassador is interesting, although I'm starting to wonder he is the vorlon equivalent of Darth Vader The stuff with franklin was ok, until he meets the singer. every scene with her is just painful. I liked seeing them test out using telepaths against the shadows, but the narn commander was a jerk for not helping. If it wasn't for B5, he'd be dead. The fight against the shadows was cool. I guess telepaths are good against them. It was weird to see Lyta apparently crying blood after the attack, in most things like this the person usually gets a nosebleed. Seeing the cavalry arrive was a cool scene. I'm glad Garibaldi showed G'Kar what he had to do as a leader. Seeing the shadows take some losses was also nice. Overall, this wasa decent episode, although the stuff with the singer stops it from being great.
kirk55555 is offline   Reply With Quote