View Single Post
Old March 5 2013, 08:14 PM   #1939
Rear Admiral
View DonIago's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to DonIago Send a message via AIM to DonIago Send a message via Yahoo to DonIago
Re: TheGodBen Revisits Deep Space Nine

TheGodBen wrote: View Post
DonIago wrote: View Post
I'm always up for reading reviews of Six Feet Under or Lost myself, though I suspect mine will be a minority vote.
Lost has potential. I used to love it, but the time travel stuff in season 5 bored me, and the ending left me a bit soured on the whole experience. As such, I have the first four seasons on DVD but haven't bothered rewatching any of it since the finale. A rewatch from that perspective might be interesting.

Also, I'm playing Far Cry 3 at the moment and that game is putting me in a bit of a Lost mood. A tropical island, smoke pillars, mysterious happenings, bears...

I'm waiting on the bluray release.
Well, I think it would be awesome if you went through Lost, as I consider it one of my favorite shows. I admit I kind of enjoy the way it tends to polarize viewers as well; love it or hate it, at least you'll walk away with an opinion.

And it looks and sounds -spectacular- on Blu Ray.

I was kind of bummed when I started a SFU rewatch; I'd forgotten the show was in 4:3.
It was the best of Trek, it was the worst of Trek...
"If I lean over, I leave myself open to wedgies, wet willies, or even the dreaded Rear Admiral!"
DonIago is offline   Reply With Quote