View Single Post
Old March 3 2013, 02:27 AM   #710
Christopher
Writer

Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars Season Five News and Discussion

DarKush wrote: View Post
Similar to bill cosby I also felt like this finale could've been a series finale. I know it isn't, but if it was, I would be pleased with it.
Well, it is the series finale as far as Cartoon Network is concerned, isn't it? Since season 6 will probably be on Disney XD due to the merger.

I thought her rationale was muddled. Before fighting Anakin she says something like the color red (of Ventress's) lightsabers suits her, but then before the tribunal she talks about the Jedi being consumed by darkness.
She only said the sabers suited her; she didn't specify the color.

And is there really some official rule about only Sith having red lightsabers? Is there any reason why a non-evil Jedi couldn't have one? I mean, Mace Windu's is purple.

But overall, I thought it was a great ending for the season. It will be interesting to see if Ashoka comes back to the Order in season 6 or if they do something else with her.
I think it's likely that the reason they did this was exactly what you say, to explain her absence from the Order in RotS. So I don't think she'll be coming back. I think next season will feature her exploring a different path. And that could be intriguing. There must be more to the universe than Jedi, Separatists, politicians, clones, droids, bounty hunters, and outlaws. We haven't seen much of the perspective of rank-and-file civilians. Maybe that could be fleshed out through Ahsoka's eyes.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote