View Single Post
Old March 2 2013, 10:36 PM   #27
Re: Barnes & Noble Reducing Orders of New Trek Books?

Sxottlan wrote: View Post
I called the Barnes & Noble back tonight and asked if I could order a copy of Devil's Bargain for pick-up. I was refused. The employee told me the store computer system did not give her that option. I did not ask, but I assumed it had to do with this feud with Simon & Schuster.

All she could do was order it for home delivery. When I asked when the next copy would be in, she did not know. I was told to call back in a couple days. Useless.

So I guess I'll just wait and keep calling B&N and reserve it once it actually gets in.
If you like shopping Barnes and Noble it makes no sense to not be a member. It's only $25.00 a year and that gives you "free shipping" for online orders and 10% off anything in the store, with occasional 20% off coupons at various times of the year. I have always saved more than the $25.00. And besides I got my copy of Devil's Bargain over a week before the actual release date by pre-ordering online.

"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine
Ktrek is offline   Reply With Quote