Just that I've read more than once JMS talk about how the names of first episodes of seasons are trying to say something about the show as a whole ("Midnight on the Firing Line" and "No Compromises" in particular.) I am stretching here, but JMS' assertion that DS9 took its premise from B5 is, you know, something of a matter of honor.
Sometimes a title is just a title or else we get some funny scenarios:
- Looks out window, says "Aha!"... "And the Sky Full of Stars"
- Polishing off the Season 4 premiere script late at night, looks at the clock, says "The Hour of the Wolf".
- Looks out window, sees a "Spider in the Web"
- Old math book? "The Geometry of Shadows"
- I don't want to know where "Infection" or "Gropos" came from.
- UPS or Fed Ex shows up late in the day with a parcel from Avalon on Catalina Island? "A Late Delivery from Avalon"
- Listening to Andy Gibb "Shadow Dancing"? You guessed it- "Shadow Dancing"