View Single Post
Old March 1 2013, 12:42 PM   #10
Scout101
Admiral

Re: Olivia Culpo: Babe of the Week #10 (March 2013)

Yay, one of my picks! Hadn't thought about it when I randomly threw in a bracket for the tourney, but it's damned hard trying to find 3 famous women you like that we haven't already had a BOTW thread about! Fortunately, the Miss Universe pageant happened a day or two before I was submitting, so she was fresh on my mind. Plus, a nice little plug for Rhode Island! Her hometown is about 20 minutes from me, although sadly, I've never run into her.

Either way, seemed like a worthy addition, because she's smoking hot. And some of the more casual pics still have a little of that 'girl next door' vibe going. Was going to go all-blondes just to annoy a few of you, but instead, you got a nice mixture: brunette, blonde, and one that seems to bounce around between blonde, redhead, and occasionally brunette.

Lastly, does Olivia have a little bit of a Sarah Shahi thing going on? Not in all the pics, but several (like the freeze frame to start the video) have a strong vibe for her.
Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by man. ~Jack Handey
STO: @JScout33
Scout101 is offline   Reply With Quote