View Single Post
Old March 1 2013, 05:46 AM   #58
Santa Horrible
Tom Hendricks

View Santa Horrible's Twitter Profile
Re: What Are You Working On (And How Are You Getting There)?

In 14 days we're moving, so have a lot going on in the short term and I'm under a lot of stress.

Have to get fully packed by March 14th, when the movers are coming.
Under a major deadline for a client because of the move.
I also have a business trip to Phoenix Arizona to fit in before the move.
Close on our new house.
We have less then two weeks to unpack, paint several rooms in the new house. We are creating an apartment in the basement for my mother in law, I have to rip out a wet bar and install a kitchen. Including installing new floors and cabinets. While I have assisted others in these tasks, never accomplished on my own before. So this has me a little nervous.

For something more personal. I really need to loose some weight, I'm horribly out of shape. About 10 years ago I had a bad accident, where I tore my groin muscle. I never had it repaired, it did heal on its own but not fully. So I can feel the twinge of pain every so often. This caused me to gain copious amount of weight because I stop exercising and and of course settled in to some bad eating habits. I want to changed this, I want to really start exercising, I miss it. With moving, I believe this is the perfect time for a clean start. So I will start slowly, see how far I can push the leg. If it isn't to far, maybe look into surgery. I need to do this not only for myself but also for my three kids. I want as much time with them as I can wring out of life.

Of course I'm a creationist. I believe man created god.
Santa Horrible is offline   Reply With Quote