View Single Post
Old March 1 2013, 04:59 AM   #33
JirinPanthosa
Commodore

Re: Survivor 26: Fans vs Favorites Discussion

That's another thing about the Fans vs Favorites concept. I'm a fan of Survivor, but if I have social plans during the episode, I miss it, and catch it on the website next time I have nothing better to do. So I can not call myself a 'superfan', thus would not be eligible for the show. Nor would anybody who has much social skills or spends much of any time outside.

The only two people who are remotely physically capable on the Fans side, Reynold and Shamar, act like pathetic entitled children.

I think the same thing is going to happen this season that happens the first Fans vs Favorites, the Favorites dominate and eviscerate the Fans tribe. I am praying that everybody gets knocked off except Matt & Mike, who then make strong alliances with some of the Favorites.

And I've seen a lot of reality show contestants who I've not liked, but there are only two who I think if I met in real life, they might actually hurt me. That is Brandon and Willie Hantz. Holy crap that family has a defective Y chromosome.
JirinPanthosa is online now   Reply With Quote