What are your favourite funny moments in the different Star Trek series? Preferably scenes without Q or Quark, because we all know their the funniest characters in the ST universe. Here's my top five.
1. Worf expressing his disgust of tribbles in "Trials and Tribble-ations"
2. Most, if not all, of Garak's conversations with Dr. Bashir.
3. Riker making fun of Captain Picard Day in "The Pegasus".
4. Not really meant to be a funny scene, I don't think, but in Sisko's false vision as Mr. Russell in the episode "Shadows and Symbols". The moment when Dr. Wycoff tells Russell to paint over his stories on the walls is great, I just love Avery Brooks' insane chuckle at that moment.
5. Data's joke scene in Generations. Classic.