View Single Post
Old February 27 2013, 11:06 PM   #265
Christopher
Writer

Re: Coming July 2013: STAR TREK ENTERPRISE RISE OF THE FEDERATION

Janos wrote: View Post
Since the series will be post 2161, will Archer be a Captain, Commodore or Admiral? Looks like his career path shows at Memory Beta he's an Admiral by 2164.

I haven't finished the Romulan War trade paperback yet, but what were the ranks of the Enterprise crew at the end? I imagine there may be promotions by the time we get to the first issue of this new series?
There should be some information about crew promotions in the official cover blurb. I'd prefer not to spoil anything before it's released.

So it will be like focus on the World/Federation at around 2163 through the eyes of (former) Enterprise crew (wherever they are) and a few new characters too (a la the other Trek Lit post TV series finale "relaunches")? With maybe a few long-lived characters like "a" Dax or others from TOS/TNG era; earlier versions?
Umm, that's pretty much a paraphrase of what I said in the first post of the thread, I think.

Cool. I'm just curious what the "core" Federation Ship will be for Archer or the series if not an Enterprise. That said, PAD did have New Frontier focus on the crews of the Excalibur and Trident so I guess two or more core ships isn't out of the question?
Indeed not. Consider also that Vanguard had at least three featured ships at any given time.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is online now   Reply With Quote